Frigel @K-Fair 2022
Process Cooling Innovative Products and Solutions in Plastics & Rubber
Frigel Group brings to the K-22 show the main highlights of its portfolio of products tailored to the main Plastic market segments, such as Automotive, Packaging, Medical and all other sectors dedicated to the injection molding of Technical Parts. New machine-side solutions have been designed to ensure the maximum profitability and quickest ROI for the processor, leveraging productivity, product quality and process repeatability improvements. These solutions are the result of 30 years of experience and successful stories of process optimization, with a global organization bringing not just process cooling expertise, but a vast know-how in plastic processing and technology dynamics.
Driven by the fundamental purpose of “Engineering a more efficient and sustainable industry”, Frigel is also bringing to the K-22 show some of its recent highlights in centralized system solutions. The recent advancements in its patented Adiabatic cooling solutions reconfirm Frigel’s position as product leader in this very important technology for water and energy savings in process cooling. Modular, scalable and flexible Frigel central chiller solutions are also offering opportunities for global plastic companies to adopt industrial cooling solutions designed to be installed anywhere, with full engineering and service support, leveraging the recent advancements of Frigel Industry 4.0 controls and connectivity platforms.
MACHINE SIDE SOLUTIONS
- Microgel SYNCRO: Process synchronized mold temperature control technology with onboard chiller
- Microgel RS Series: High performance Single and Dual Zone TCUs with Booster Pumps and Integrated Portable Chillers
- Turbogel RB Series: High performance Single and Dual Zone TCUs with Booster Pumps
- Thermogel TDK Series: High precision Single Zone pressurized water TCUs
- Heavygel 3FA Series: Industrial air cooled high efficiency Modular Screw Compressor Chillers
- Ecodry MDK Series: Adiabatic Closed Loop Fluid Coolers with enclosed chambers and patented booster cooling technologies
- Netgel 3PR 4.0: Industry 4.0 Intelligent Central System Control Platform
- Netgel MiND: Industry 4.0 central system and machine side Web Interface and Monitoring Platform
Frigel is much more than a manufacturer of cooling and temperature control systems. We are technical consultants with the ability to identify the best solutions, in terms of performance, efficiency, environmental impact and to calculate the return on investment for each individual application. We offer solutions calibrated to the needs of each customer by studying innovative solutions, carefully designed to obtain the best results which are verifiable in terms of productivity, efficiency and quality.
For more informationContact us