Efficient refrigeration in multiple cascades with Free-Cooling
Indipendent thermal process control for low and high temperatures
Precise and independent process control
Indipendent thermal process control to evaporate water from the food
Process Cooling for FOOD
We design custom food processing chiller systems to meet operation’s specific needs. Our wide line of innovative solutions can be used for a variety of food processing applications, including: Cheese, Yogurt, Ice cream, Chocolate, Bakeries, Fruit, Vegetables, Confectionery, etc.
Industrial Chiller Large
Machine Interactive Database
Microgel for packaging
Microgel for industrial processes
Thermogel Heat&Cool 180
Download the brochure of the cooling system Food
Performance and sustainability without compromise
1. Maximum flexibility
There is no limitation for settings of coolant temperature and flow rate delivered to each process. The operator is able to record the cooling parameters that maximize the processing line speed for each specific product.
2. Perfect stability
Each unit assures precise temperature control and constant flow rate of coolant to each process with complete independence - avoiding interference from the demands of other processes.
3. Full automation and connectivity
Each cooling Unit is automatically operated by the processing line and is constantly communicating with it, reducing ramp-up times and any dead time during production stops, change of formats, change of product, etc.
4. High reliability
All Ecodry Sytem components are factory assembled and pre-tested before shipping. MultiStage units are typiclly designed with one back-up stage, all easily replaceable in case of failure.
Reduced operating costs
1. Energy savings up to 30%
• Maximum overall system efficiency (EER/COP) - Each refrigeration unit operates at a specific temperature, guaranteeing the highest level of efficiency for each refrigeration circuit for each process.
• Maximum operational efficiency of each unit (EER/COP) - Each process with a high temperature differential is associated with a MultiStage cascade refrigeration system equipped with compressors and pumps with inverters.
• Optional Free-Cooling - The refrigeration units integrate the automatic Free-Cooling function. Whenever the temperature required by the process is higher than the temperature provided by the central system, the refrigeration compressors are unloaded or stopped.
• Heat recovery option - The units can be used as heat pumps for water heating by recovering up to 100% of the heat taken from the refrigeration loads.
2. Water savings up to 95%
The Central Adiabatic Cooling system operates in dry mode without water consumption for almost the whole year, exploiting the ambient air to reject the heat coming from the processes. Only during extreme heat periods above 30 ˚C (86 ˚F) does the system uses a minimum amount of water in evaporative mode.
3. Maintenance and industrial security savings up to 90%
Refrigeration units require simple maintenance and they operate with harmless gases that do not require specific safety infrastructures. In addition, the central adiabatic system is a closed circuit requiring minimum maintenance.
1. Easily expandable at any time
The Ecodry System allows the installation of the exact capacity required at each stage of plant development.
2. Exact quantification of cooling costs by line and product
Each unit can measure and record the specific energy consumption for each product.
3. Total reliability
The extreme simplicity, reliability and redundancy of the components of the adiabatic cooling unit minimizes the possibility of plant shutdown due to failures of the cooling system, ensuring the continuity of production 24 hours a day.
Reduced carbon footprint up to 50% less
1. Intelligent electricity consumption
With minimal waste.
2. Maximum savings
Obtained thanks to automatic and independent Free-Cooling by process.
3. Possibility of reducing the consumption of natural gas
Thanks to the heat recovery of processes through heat pumps.
Lowest risks of emissions
1. Free of ammonia
Unlike traditional systems, the system ensures the total absence of ammonia.
2. Low GWP refrigerant
The system uses a refrigerant gas with the lowest GWP available to date.
3. Risk of losses and emissions reduced to a minimum
In each unit the refrigerant gas is divided into small separate circuits, minimizing the risk of emissions in the event of leaks or leaks.
4. No disposal of chemical additives
It does not require the disposal of chemical additives used for water treatment.