For over 50 years, high-performing manufacturers worldwide have been turning to Frigel to move beyond traditional cooling tower and central chiller systems and toward verifiably better results in uptime, efficiency, precision and more. Explore the advantages for your company. More
GEPET 2015 MORE
The Ecodry closed loop process cooling system delivers strong ROI through substantial savings on water, energy and maintenance costs that have long been accepted as unavoidable with traditional cooling tower systems.
Average annual water use for a 350 kW cooling system:
• Traditional cooling tower: 4 to 5.5 million liters
• Ecodry closed loop: 75,000 to 150,000 liters
• Result: The Ecodry reduces consumption by over 4 million liters of water/year.
The Ecodry uses an ambient air system, delivering energy savings through the use of variable speed fans only when needed, low thermal losses, efficient motors and intelligent control systems.
• Result: A similarly sized Ecodry cuts energy use by up to 95%.
Because the Ecodry closed loop system keeps cooling water clean and components scale free, the entire system requires significantly less maintenance than cooling tower system.
Adding the energy, maintenance and water cost savings for one customer:
• $117,745 (USD) in savings per year
• Full ROI in just over two years
In addition to the water, energy and maintenance savings, the Ecodry also delivers other ROI benefits that are harder to quantify.
• Shorter cycle times
• Less scrap