Date of pubblication: 10/06/2020 | Utilization: Full Time
Sales Area Manager Plastic Division
The candidate, responding to the Sales Director, will be engaged in the management of already acquired customers and in the development of new business opportunities in the areas of his / her competence.
Specifically, the role involves the responsibility of:
• Achievement of the commercial budget objectives of the assigned areas
• Establish new agents and distributors in new areas
• Establish goals for agents and distributors within their competence
• Develop sales strategies with sales management in accordance with market needs
• Study of the most suitable technical solution for the customer
• Coordination with the technical office for the elaboration of the order and realization of the estimate and the costing of the project
The ideal candidate has an Industrial Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Energy) or equivalent culture, has gained experience as an area manager or similar roles in the industrial refrigeration sector, is between 28 and 45 years old.
An experience of at least 2-5 years in a similar role or business development, made in manufacturers of machines for refrigeration of industrial processes, for the transformation of plastic, for civil and industrial air conditioning is considered preferential title.
Excellent communication and relationship skills, result orientation and a good predisposition to interpersonal relationships are required.
Willingness to travel abroad 35-40% of the time.
Excellent knowledge of English and French, preferably of another foreign language.
Level of experience: Junior or Senior.
Place of work: Scandicci (FI)
Apply and become part of our team
Rotate the device to better view the site
Link copied to the clipboard